Report, request or provide feedback

If you need to report an issue, request a service, provide feedback, make a complaint or compliment, here's how you can contact Council.


In Person

Step 1.Have your information ready with any supporting documents

Step 2.Visit our customer service counter located at:

Nowra City Administration Centre

Ulladulla Branch Office

By Phone

Step 1.During business hours

Step 2.After hours

Then press "1" to be transferred to our after hours provider.