Development application forms

Below is a list of forms needed to prepare for the pre-lodgement phase of various Development Applications.

The following applications can only be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal:

  • Development Applications
  • Modification Applications
  • Construction Certificates
  • Complying Development Certificates
  • Occupation Certificates
  • Subdivision Certificates
  • Building Information Certificates
  • Private Certifier Approval Packages
  • Tree Removal Applications
  • Section 138 – Works & Structures
  • Section 68
  • PC Appointment

To search for a particular form, please use the search function below:

Need more help?

For further guidance on the DA process, the NSW Government has developed a step by step breakdown of the DA process, from pre-lodgement (preparing your documents) to organising construction, to obtaining the final occupation certificate (the last step in the formal DA and construction process).

Your guide to the DA process - NSW Planning Portal