It’s easy to be involved and make a difference in the Shoalhaven by putting your hand up to volunteer.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to contribute to our community. It strengthens the social, economic, and environmental wellbeing of our community and it’s productive, satisfying and fun.
- Formal or informal activities
- Regular, occasional or once-off opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute and create change in areas that interest you
- Meeting new like-minded people
- Ways to expand/share your skills, knowledge and work experience
You can express your interest in a Volunteer Group that appeals to you as well as get details about volunteer duty of care responsibilities.