Change of Address for Rates & Water Request

There are a variety of ways with which you can notify Council of your change of address.

Please choose one of the following options (online requests are processed during business hours).

If you own a dog or a cat and need to update your address, find out how on our Pet Registration and Microchipping page.



Step 1.Complete a Change of Address Details form

Step 2.Attach the completed form to an email

In Person

Step 1.Print and complete a Change of Address Details form

Step 2.Visit our customer service counter located at:

Nowra City Administration Centre

Ulladulla Branch Office

By Mail

Step 1.Print and complete a Change of Address Details form

Step 2.Post the completed form to Council

  • Shoalhaven City Council
    PO Box 42
    Nowra NSW 2541