Update my address details (all other services)

If you need all departments within Council to reflect the change of address you need to tell us in writing by post or email so our Records Team can advise all other Council departments for you.

We have a range of forms available to assist you to notify us of any changes in your details. Find the forms you may need on our Forms for Rates & Debtors page.

Important information

  • it is the responsibility of the owner/ratepayer to ensure the mailing address held by Council is correct.
  • a change of address will not be accepted if given to Council officers verbally

In person

All forms can be returned by post or in person to our offices:

By post

Post the completed form to Council

Shoalhaven City Council
PO Box 42
Nowra NSW 2541

Need more help?