Request a bin service

You can use this form to:

  • Report a stray bin
  • Report a bin that wasn't collected
  • Report a partially emptied bin
  • Report a missing or stolen bin
  • Request a bin repair or replacement
  • Cancel a bin service
  • Start a new bin service
  • Increase or decrease the size of your red lid bin
  • Change the number of bins in your bin service
  • Request a re-issue of your household waste vouchers

How to request

Complete the online form

The link below will take you to our request management platform.

Request online