Development Application Forms
Below is a list of all forms related to Development.
All forms must be submitted electronically.
From 1 January 2021, we require lodgement of all Development Applications (DAs) and Complying Development Certificates (CDCs) to be via the NSW Planning Portal. Applications for the certifications listed below can now only be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal and not directly with Council.
- Modification Applications
- Construction Certificates
- Complying Development Certificates
- Occupation Certificates
- Subdivision Certificates
- Building Information Certificates
- Private Certifier Approval Packages
- Tree Removal Applications
- Section 138 – Works & Structures
- Section 68
- PC Appointment
This change is in line with the NSW Government's plan for all Councils to participate in their ePlanning platform for application lodgement.
Learn more about Development Applications (DA), including how to setup your account on the NSW Planning Portal.
Applications lodged via the NSW Planning Portal are limited to development matters only.