If you believe development is occurring on private property without Council consent you can report this to Council’s Building & Compliance Services Group.
Provide details including:
- The property on which the development is alleged to be taking place
- For large properties, as much detail as possible as to where on the property the works are being undertaken
- Description of the works being undertaken
- Who is undertaking the works?
- When did the works commence?
Note: - Development can include the construction of buildings, earthworks, alterations to existing buildings or structure, extensions and tree removal or land clearing.