Development without approval - Shoalhaven City Council

Development Without Approval

If you believe development is occurring on private property without Council consent you can report this to Council’s Building & Compliance Services Group.

Provide details including: 

  • The property on which the development is alleged to be taking place 
  • For large properties, as much detail as possible as to where on the property the works are being undertaken 
  • Description of the works being undertaken 
  • Who is undertaking the works? 
  • When did the works commence?

Note: - Development can include the construction of buildings, earthworks, alterations to existing buildings or structure, extensions and tree removal or land clearing.

Report a Problem

Contact us

Building & Compliance

Phone: (02) 4429 3211
After hours (02) 4421 3100
(Note: for matters requiring urgent attention, please phone using the above numbers)

Meetings & Agendas

View all agendas and minutes for Council and Committee meetings.
Agendas & Minutes

Newsletter Signup

Signup for our In Your Neighbourhood newsletter and get news direct to your inbox!

© 2020 Shoalhaven City Council
Copyright  |   Privacy  |   Site Map