Volunteering is vital to the social, economic and environmental well being of our community. It's a way for people to become involved in their community. A way that is interesting, personally satisfying, productive and fun.
- It can be formal or informal
- Occasional or even once-off
- You can experience working for causes that you are interested in
- Assist in creating change in areas that are important to you
- You can build new skills
- Teach others new skills you already have
- Meet new people and
- Add variety to your work experience
Use the form below to find and express your interest in a Volunteer Group to suit your interests and location.