Update my Information

We have a range of forms available to assist you notify us of any changes in your details.

Find the forms you may need on our Forms for Rates & Debtors page to print, complete and return to Council.

All forms can be returned by post, email (as a PDF attachment) or in person to our offices:

Contact Us

Last updated on 08 February 2021