Sustainable Tourism Infrastructure Project
- Project StatusIn progress
Shoalhaven City Council is pleased to announce funding for seven sustainable tourism projects to improve infrastructure around some of the City’s most popular tourist destinations. Earlier this year, Council successfully obtained grant funding of $5.3 Million under the NSW Government’s Restart NSW Infrastructure Grant.
The $5.3 Million together with $1.63 Million of Council funding and an $80,000 in-kind contribution from the Ulladulla Local Aboriginal Land Council (ULALC) will see the following projects undertaken within the next three years:
- Plantation Point
- Palm Beach/Sanctuary Point
- St Georges Basin/Sanctuary Point – Basin Walk
- Sanctuary Point/Bherwerre Wetland
- Hyams Beach
- Ulladulla Headland and Warden Head Walking Trails
- Murramarang Coastal Walk Extension
for more information visit the Shoalhaven Tourism Infrastructure Get Involved web page.
These projects are proudly supported by the NSW Government.