Lodging a Submission
You can view plans here and make as submission either in support or objection of an application.
Please note: eProperty and associated plans are best viewed on a desktop
Terms and Conditions
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- Shoalhaven City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Shoalhaven City Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Shoalhaven City Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind, however caused, (including by negligence), arising from, or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information, I request to do so under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. I understand that Council is making the information available under Section 6 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and in accordance with Schedule 1 of the Government Information (Public Access) Regulation 2009.
- The information provided on this website is to assist customers in making a submission or tracking the progress of a Development Application. It represents key milestones in the Development Application process and is not a detailed history.
By clicking on the link below you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions
Proceed to eProperty
Please note: Without an email address we will have no way to reach you to respond to your feedback or concerns raised through this form.
If you don't want to provide an email address, please visit our contact details page to view other options, or call us on 1300 293 111.