Upgrades at Plantation Point Reserve, Vincentia
- Project StatusIn progress
Shoalhaven City Council has received funding under the NSW Government's Stronger Country Communities Fund for upgrades to the playground, amenities and beach access at Plantation Point Reserve, Vincentia.
The upgrades include:
- a new playground that is inclusive to all ages and abilities
- a new amenities building with provisions for persons with a disability
- a mural on the external surface of the amenities
- accessible beach access from the reserve to Barfleur Beach.
Prior to the construction of these new facilities, Council consulted with the community to determine their needs and desires at Plantation Point Reserve, and provide information about the projects.
Nelsons Beach Playground, Vincentia 2540 View Map