Unauthorised Activity on Public Land

Unauthorised Activity on Public Land

If you believe an unauthorised activity is occurring on public land you can report this by contacting Council’s Ranger Services.

Provide details including:

  • Activity type
  • Time and date of activity
  • Location of activity
  • Description of person/s involved
  • Vehicle description and registration number
  • Do you have a photograph or video of the activity?
  • Are you prepared to be contacted about this report to progress any investigation?
  • Any other information you think might be relevant

Report a Problem

Contact us


Phone: (02) 4429 3433
After hours: (02) 4421 3100
E-mail: Ranger Services
(Note - For matters requiring urgent attention, please phone using the above numbers)

Meetings & Agendas

View all agendas and minutes for Council and Committee meetings.
Agendas & Minutes

Newsletter Signup

Signup for our In Your Neighbourhood newsletter and get news direct to your inbox!

© 2020 Shoalhaven City Council
Copyright  |   Privacy  |   Site Map