Shoalhaven Activities to keep all entertained.
Council are reminding parents and care givers there are plenty of activities for the kids around the Shoalhaven these school holidays from robots and aqua sports to reading challenges.
Sporting Clinics and Activities
- Sussex Inlet’s Aquatic Centre for their ‘Kid’s Time’ Program. The program is only $8 entry for a whole day of fun on our inflatable obstacle course.
- There will also be a water slide at our Bay and Basin Leisure Centre and don’t forget we have multiple indoor heated pools around the region.
- Ulladulla Leisure Centre and Bay and Basin Leisure Centre are also running a one or two week learn to swim program. The program is designed to fast track your child’s progress so your mind can be put at ease this summer. Contact your local centre.
Books and Technology
- Join us at Sanctuary Point Library these school holidays for sun salutations, mindfulness and stories - you will even get to retell one of the stories with your yoga moves!.
- Sign up for Shoalhaven Libraries Winter Reading Challenge. A fantastic way to get your child reading and they can win some amazing prizes.
Arts and Craft
Children aged 3 and up can enjoy many different art activities at the Shoalhaven Regional Art Gallery. From fishy fun with water colours to Portrait Study with Charcoal. They are sure to have something for every artist, sports are limited, register here.
There are also tonnes of free outdoor activities for the family these school holidays.