Shoalhaven City Council is inviting the community to attend one of three information evenings to hear first-hand what is happening in our City now and into the future. This is your chance to find out what Council is planning for your neighbourhood and hear about all the latest strategies and plans. Learn the facts direct from specialists in their field.
The three community information evenings will be held between 6pm to 8pm on the following days:
- Tuesday 29 May 2018 - Nowra School of Arts, Berry Street Nowra
- Thursday, 31 May 2018 - Ulladulla Civic Centre, 818 Princes Highway, Ulladulla
- Thursday, 7 June 2018 at Vincentia Public Hall, Lot 13 Coles Car Park, The Wool Road Vincentia
The free evening allows people to drop in between 6pm to 8pm and learn about:
- How Council will deliver and spend the new financial year budget
- What Capital Works and Roadworks are planned
- How Council will help protect your Coastline
- How can we improve the Nowra Riverfront and CBD
- What will the Developers Contribution Funding contribute to
- Waste and Water Services
- Get involved in the future strategy for Shoalhaven Libraries
- Be the first to hear about the newly built Shoalhaven Animal Shelter
- Discover how the Rangers protect you in our community
Come along to this family-friendly evening full of information. There is a kid’s corner, lucky door prizes and light refreshments. For more information visit www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au.