Entries close this Friday for the Shoalhaven Building Design Awards. The awards have become popular with Shoalhaven's building, design and construction industry and promote design excellence within our community.
The awards are held every two years and are open to all projects that are situated within the Shoalhaven City and completed within the three years before the call for nominations.
The Awards cover residential and commercial/industrial designs and entries will be judged in the following categories:
- Individual house to $500,000 project cost
- Individual house above $500,000 project cost
- Alterations and Additions to $350,000 project cost
- Alterations and Additions above $350,000 project cost
- Medium Density (including Dual Occupancy)
- Heritage Conservation
- Best practice in Building Sustainability
- Tourist Development
- Subdivision Design
Nominations close Friday, 26 August 2016 and the winners will be announced at a presentation evening on Friday, 28 October 2016. To submit an entry visit www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au/Planning-a…/Building-design-awards.