The Shoalhaven City Council Resourcing Strategy forms part of Council’s Integrated Planning and Reporting (IPR) framework.
The Resourcing Strategy is intended to:
- Establish a high level, strategic view of the means by which council can achieve the objectives and strategies (themes and key priorities) set out in its csp
- Align resource allocation to support strategic directions and priorities
- Outline the fundamental principles that will support financially sustainable resource allocation
- Integrate the resource needs and priorities identified by asset management planning and workforce planning (in particular) with the resourcing capacity of the Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP)
The Resourcing Strategy includes:
- Workforce Planning
- Asset Management Planning
- Long Term Financial Planning (LTFP)
The central theme for the resourcing strategy is based around transforming the organization into a financially sustainable, best practice Council that is more efficient and effective, making sure our ratepayers receive 'high quality’ and ‘value for money’ in the services we deliver.