Purpose and delegated authority
- Inform the development, implementation and review of council priorities from the Shoalhaven Tourism Master Plan and councils corporate plan
- Represent the tourism industry and advise and make recommendations to Council on matters relating to tourism, the development of tourism and the future of tourism in the Shoalhaven.
- Promote the direct and in-direct value and benefits of tourism within the Shoalhaven and on a regional, state and national basis.
- Make recommendation on the expenditure of the annual Shoalhaven marketing budget as provided by Council.
- Appoint suitable representatives to fill casual vacancies
- Inform and recommend policy for tourism related funding programs, and where required by Council, vote on related matters.