To progress the future planning of facilities and services to meet the growth and development needs of the Shoalhaven:
- Advise Council on issues relating to the education and care of children aged 0 – 12 years.
- Act as a channel to advise Council on new issues and developments affecting children 0 – 12 years.
- Share information on issues affecting children, families and their communities.
- Develop and progress new and innovative ideas which enhance all children’s health and wellbeing.
- Advocate for inclusive environments and practices for all children and families in the Shoalhaven.
- Develop and implement a collaborative Child Friendly Cities Plan for the Shoalhaven.
Terms of Reference (PDF 139kb)