Council sporting fields are open for use, including training.
All use must comply with current NSW State Government restrictions as identified by law.
It is the responsibility of the user-group to ensure that they comply with current restrictions, and NSW Police are enforcing these.
Please see current restrictions on the NSW Government website here:
Summary of Restrictions from 1 July 2020:
- At all times - 4 square metres per person, for each person on the premises (including staff etc)
- Public gatherings of up to 20 people, if 4 square metre rule is satisfied (including all persons)
- Cultural and sporting events at outdoor venues will be allowed up to 25% of their normal capacity. Events must be ticketed and seated and follow strict guidelines. Organisers require a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- All activity must be seated only
- Number of people allowed inside is determined by 4 square metre rule (including all persons).
All sporting codes should also be adhering to their associations’ guidelines, to align with NSW Government Public Health Orders for COVID-19.
If there are any questions in regard to bookings, please contact Council’s Booking Support Officer on (02) 4429 5569 or email@example.com for clarification and information.
NB - Clubs and organisations are not required to provide Council with their distancing plans as it is not Council’s responsibility to enforce the Public Health Order.
View a map of all the Shoalhaven sports grounds
- or use the links below to see a specific location. All maps open in a new window.
- Burrill Lake
- Callala Bay
- Crookhaven Heads
- Greenwell Point
- Kangaroo Valley
- Lake Conjola
- North Nowra
- Sanctuary Point
- Shoalhaven Heads
- St Georges Basin
- Sussex Inlet