Council resolved on 24 September 2013 that a report be provided to Council, including options on how Council could partner with Callala Bay Community Association to achieve a low cost toilet structure at Wowly Creek sooner.
This matter was reported to Council on the 17th September 2013.The report identified options for this site that included:
- Council designed single use unisex accessible facility.
- Council designed twin accessible facility.
- Various pre-fabricated, ready-to-assemble buildings.
- Pre-assembled single or dual ‘Exeloo’ facilities.
- Pre-fabricated ‘composting’ facilities.
- Temporary port-a-loo facilities.
- No facilities for Wowly Creek.
Please see Council Report that includes the following details:
- Plans of location
- Plans of general arrangement 5168-04
- Plans of elevations and car space 5168-07
- Plans of building details 5186-06
Further details include:
- Copy of Council resolution - MIN13.982
- Copy of letter to adjoining landowners.
Your comments as a patron of the reserve are appreciated