This website has been designed to meet the Australian Government standard established for web accessibility
Our website aims to meet the Australian Government’s web accessibility requirements, including meeting the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at level AA.
Providing our information to all users, including those with a disability, is important to us. If anything on this website is inaccessible to you, or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please contact us at: email@example.com
Our website is designed to be compatible with most common website browsers. Below is a list of browsers that can be used when viewing this website.
- Google Chrome 42 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 38 or newer
- Apple Safari 10 or newer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or newer
- Microsoft Edge 12 or newer
- Opera 12.10 or newer
- iOS Safari 7 or newer
- Android Browser 4.2 or newer
- Chrome Mobile 40 or newer
- Firefox Mobile 28 or newer
- Samsung Internet 2.0 or newer
- Opera Mobile 12.10 or newer